Bobby's Burger Palace to Open This Year at Potomac Mills Mall
The opening date was originally in 2012.
Bobby's Burger Palace, originally set to open at Potomac Mills Mall in late 2012, will now open sometime this year, according to a post on the Bobby's Burger Palace Facebook page.
Bobby's Burger Palace, a restaurant owned by celebrity chef Bobby Flay, will be the third restaurant to open in the Potomac Mills Mall parking lot. The Cheesecake Factory opened late last year and Bahama Breeze opened in January.
“Bobby’s Burger Palace offers 10 signature burgers, made with Certified Angus Beef, ground turkey or chicken breast, and a wide variety of sides including beer battered onion rings, milkshakes and more,” mall management wrote in a press release.
- Cheesecake Factory, Bobby's Burger Palace to Open at Potomac Mills Mall
- Speak Out: Restaurants or Parking Spaces?
- Virginia’s First Bahama Breeze to Open at Potomac Mills
- LOFT Outlet, Express, Pandora Outlet Coming to Potomac Mills Mall
- Cheesecake Factory at Potomac Mills to Open Nov. 7
- Janie and Jack Outlet to Open at Potomac Mills Mall Next Summer
- Potomac Mills Offers Discounts to Holiday Tour Groups
- Bahama Breeze Joins Potomac Mills Mall in Early 2013
- Noodles & Company to Open in Woodbridge Next Spring