Frugal Family: Deals In and Around Woodbridge
Find some sweet deals for you and the family.
Starting today, and in the coming days, Woodbridge Patch will be rolling out some new content meant for Woodbridge's moms. Being a Mom is tougher than it's ever been and we're going to try to make it a little easier, whether it's saving some money, planning a getaway, readying for the weekend or touching on a timely topic. The first of these is a column called Frugal Family and with Valentine's Day just around the corner we thought it would be a good idea to identify some bargins that might be especially appealing to cupid. As always, dont hesitate to let us know what you think.
1. There’s a Chuck E. Cheese in Woodbridge, Bellehaven and Fairfax. Click here for hours and phone numbers. And check out the attached files to get Valentines-themed coupons. And here’s some more coupons just for the heck of it.
2. Ever been to Champps? No? Well now you have an excuse to go. In addition to the regular deals available on a daily basis, print the attached file and get a deal for you and your sweetheart.
3. Steak and lobster go to together like you and your true love. More like you and your true love at Bonefish in Kingstowne Town Center, where the dynamic duo is available for $22.90. Fine print here.
4. You know where would be a great place to spend Valentine's Day? Spa World in Centreville. And coincidentally they happen to be running not one, but two specials.
5. But maybe Spa World is booked. No worries, Red Door Spa in Fairfax will be happy to help. And, coincidence, they have a Valentine's special too, get a $15 spa card for every $100 in gift cards purchased.