Guess Correctly, Win a Holiday Wreath
First clue for this week's Patch Me If You Can
For this week's prize, not only will you recieve some great Patch stuff but you will also win a holiday wreath. The wreath was purchased from Troop 1369's wreath drive to which the proceeds directly affect the troop.
Each week, we will be giving you a daily video clue of where I (or another Patch staffer) will be on a day towards the end of the week. Each clue will be cryptic, but will point to the overall location or event where you can "Patch Me." If you find me on the "Patch Me If You Can" day, you will win a prize. If no one finds me, you can still post your guesses in the comments, and you'll still be able to win free stuff.
Each week there will also be a reveal video indicating where I was at on the given PMIYC day.
Post your guesses in the comments and we will reveal the Patch Me If You Can location on Dec. 12.
Here are the rules:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, find me in person or post your comment the day before the reveal.
- All entries must be received by Saturdays at 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
- You may enter as many guesses as you would like, but the first person to answer correctly wins.
- Prizes will be free Patch swag.
About this contest: Entrants must be in compliance with the official Patch rules for this contest.