The Occoquan waterfront restaurant will be open on Mother's Day, Sunday, May 13, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. To make a reservation, call 703-494-6373.
For Mother's Day ,Madigan's will have a brunch from 10 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.
- Omelet station
- Honey baked ham on the carving station
- Fresh Belgian waffles
- Chicken Florentine
- Grilled salmon with a bearnaise sauce
- Roast pork loin with a pear pecan & red wine demiglace sauce
- Eggs Benedict
- Homemade sausage gravy & biscuits
- Oven roasted potatoes
- Fresh pastries, muffins, pies, cakes & mousse
- Adults $21.95
- Children 5-10 years old $8.95
- 4 and younger eat for free
Madigan's has daily specials with seafood being a customer favorite. There is a private banquet area, a waterfront tiki bar, a bar with televisions and regular Happy Hours. Madigans also has a public boat dock and rentals, with live entertainment, including karaoke.