Patch Picks: Valentine's Day Restaurants
This week's list is places to eat with your sweetheart.
Lorton Patch is running a new weekly feature called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids party places, parks and more.
Want to suggest a list? Submit your idea in the comment box.
Patch Picks: Valentine’s Day
- Bistro L’Hermitage: This Occoquan restaurant is the perfect place to take your sweetheart out for a romantic dinner. The restaurant offers a fine dining experience to customers, offering a prix fixe three-course menu. The restaurant offers brunch, lunch and dinner menus giving patrons a variety of French delicacies to choose from.
- Uncle Julio’s (14900 Potomac Town Place, Woodbridge): This new restaurant in Stonebridge is offering a “Plato de Amor” from Feb. 8 -21 for $49.95. The meal includes lobster tail, combination fajitas, shrimp brochette guacamole, pico de gallo, rice and beans. Top it off with a mini cajeta with sopapillas for your desert.
- Carmello’s Little Italy: Hop on over to Manassas for dinner at this little romantic spot nestled in Old Town. It’s a local favorite and is known for exquisite Portuguese and Italian cuisine.
- Valentines Day at La Capilla: Because it's Valentine's Day weekend and you and your special someone need a little romance, decadent food and sultry music. For a couple the meal is $95 (plus gratuity and tax)
- Home: Several of our Patch readers said that they prefer to stay home on Cupid’s day and spend time with their loved ones. Or, they go out the next night to save some money.