Potomac Mills to Open at Midnight For Black Friday Shopping
Popular outlet mall will open at midnight on Thanksgiving for early bird shoppers.
Editor's Note: VDOT said today that they have been practicing the timing of traffic lights around Potomac Mills shopping center and will keep the "holiday timing" in effect from Nov. 26 to Jan. 1, 2011.
Eager early bird shoppers will be able to take advantage of Black Friday, Nov. 26 with 22 consecutive hours of shopping. As the largest outlet and value retail destination in Virginia, Potomac Mills will provide shoppers with a marathon jump-start on their holiday gift giving with its premier Holiday Super Sale Weekend, Nov. 26 – 28.
As part of The "More" Factor, shoppers will enjoy invaluable social media tips and up-to-the-minute deals constantly posted on Potomac Mills' Facebook and Twitter pages. Each letter in MORE: M for Maximize time, O for Optimize savings, R for Revitalize a wardrobe and E for Energize while shopping, will come to life in the form of several helpful videos and tips as an added value and convenience this holiday season.
"The More Factor is another reason why Potomac Mills is the place to shop for holiday gift giving with more stores, more brands, more savings and more fun," said Caroline Barry Green, director of marketing and business development at Potomac Mills. "By making it even easier for our shoppers to find the gifts they want at prices they will love, we know this will be another successful holiday season."
At Potomac Mills, shoppers will be greeted with a wide variety of special offers and entertainment options on Black Friday:
- Shop More / Get More!: Bring your same-day receipts from Potomac Mills totaling $150 or more to Guest Services and receive a free "I Survived Black Friday at Potomac Mills" t-shirt. Available all day, while supplies last.
- More Prizes: Enter for a chance to win a weekend for four at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, including tickets to the ICE! Attraction! Enter to win throughout the day at the Santa Photo Experience in Neighborhood 2.
- More Refreshments: Complimentary coffee and bottled water, as well as holiday gift wrap, will be provided by State Farm Insurance from 5 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- More Giveaways: Customers who are spotted with a shopping bag from Bloomingdale's – The Outlet Store, Last Call by Neiman Marcus or Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH will receive a prize from our "You've Been Spotted" team from 6 a.m. until 8 a.m.
- More Music: Enjoy roving live musical entertainment from the Alexandria Singers from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
-- Submitted by Potomac Mills Mall