Invite a friend
Friends of Chinn Park Regional Library invite all ages to shop many used books, magazines, and audiovisual materials. There is something of interest for everyone. .50 for paperback books; $1.00 for hardback books; .10 for magazines, plus books with special pricing and some audiovisual materials.
More About Chinn Park Regional Library
Built on the site of what was a work detention camp in the 1970s, Chinn Park Regional Library is 25,000 square feet and serves the entire Woodbridge community, from young children to seniors. In addition to its large book collection, Chinn Park Regional Library has two individual study rooms, a larger quiet study room and a shop. Unique to this location is the Management and Government Information Center (MAGIC), where a trained staff will help you access information about all levels of government services. The Prince William County Library Administration is housed in this building.
Other events here
- Woodbridge Flute Choir Tomorrow, May 19, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Muslim Journeys Book Discussion Group Tomorrow, May 19, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Beginning with Books Mon, May 20, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Brit Lit Book Club Mon, May 20, 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
- INOVA Blood Services Blood Drive Mon, May 20, 2:30 pm–8:00 pm
- EReader One-On-One Help Mon, May 20, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- CPRL Chess Club Mon, May 20, 6:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Bedtime Storyhour: Stories, Songs & Fingerplays Weekly on Mondays, 7:15 pm–8:15 pm
- Crafty Critters and Insect Exploration Tue, May 21, 10:30 am–12:30 pm
- Tuesday Tales: Stories, Songs and Activities Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am