Invite a friend
Wednesday Wonders at Chinn Park Regional Library
Head over to Chinn Park Regional Library with your 3 through 7 year olds and check out Wednesday Wonders.
Registration is not required for this program, so just come on by and have fun!
March 7 will feature "IN Like a Lion?"
March 14 will feature "Be GREEN."
March 21 will feature "Be Flyin'-a-KITE."
March 28 will feature "OUT Like a Lamb?"
More About Chinn Park Regional Library
Built on the site of what was a work detention camp in the 1970s, Chinn Park Regional Library is 25,000 square feet and serves the entire Woodbridge community, from young children to seniors. In addition to its large book collection, Chinn Park Regional Library has two individual study rooms, a larger quiet study room and a shop. Unique to this location is the Management and Government Information Center (MAGIC), where a trained staff will help you access information about all levels of government services. The Prince William County Library Administration is housed in this building.
Other events here
- Tuesday Tales: Stories, Songs and Activities Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Crafty Critters and Insect Exploration Today, May 21, 10:30 am–12:30 pm
- Spanish Charlas Tomorrow, May 22, 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
- CPRL Chess Club Classes Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- English Chatter Tomorrow, May 22, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Reading with Rover Thu, May 23, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Friday Flicks: Quality Movies Based on Books Weekly on Fridays, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- Multicultural Book Club Sat, May 25, 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
- All Libraries Closed Daily, 9:00 am–9:00 pm
- NOVA Novel Book Club Tue, May 28, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm