Virginia's first Bahama Breeze is set to open in early 2013 at Potomac Mills Mall in Woodbridge.
The new restaurant offers island-inspired food and drinks, such as seafood, flame-grilled steaks, and baby back ribs. It brings 200 new jobs to the region and can seat 300 people.
It will be open from 11 a.m. until late in the evening, and it will offer call-ahead seating options.
Check out discounts for holiday tour groups and transportation and parking options for Potomac Mills Mall. And read up on The Cheesecake Factory, which also recently opened at the mall.
- Speak Out: Restaurants or Parking Spaces?
- Virginia’s First Bahama Breeze to Open at Potomac Mills
- Cheesecake Factory at Potomac Mills to Open Nov. 7
- Janie and Jack Outlet to Open at Potomac Mills Mall Next Summer
- Potomac Mills Offers Discounts to Holiday Tour Groups