Health inspectors with the Virginia Department of Health are meticulous, and with good reason.
Employees are quizzed on their knowledge of food preparation and sanitation practices. No stone is left unturned in the kitchen and storage areas. No meat temperature is left unchecked.
"In our experience, it is unrealistic to expect that a complex, full-service food operation can routinely avoid any violations," according to Virginia Department of Health's website.
Here's a list of food prep locations (including diners, schools, service stations, etc.) that had zero violations during a restaurant inspection between July 15 and Aug. 15.
- AMF Dale City Lanes, 4304 Dale Blvd
- Belmont Elementary School, 751 Norwood Ln
- The Coffee Club Cafe, 1040 Express Dr
- Coffee Club Cafe, 550 Railroad Ave
- Cracker Barrel #239, 17115 Dumfries Rd
- Burger King #12191, 5301 Waterway Dr
- Dairy Queen, 4381 Dale Blvd
- Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins, 13607 Jefferson Davis Hwy
- Elizabeth Vaughn Elementary School, 2200 York Dr
- Holiday Inn, 3901 Fettler Park Ln
- International House of Pancakes, 3914 Fettler Park Dr
- Kilby Elementary School, 1800 Horner Rd
- Mama Rosa's Ice #1, 3228 Bethel Church Dr
- Minnieland Early Learning Center, 3498 Cranmer Mews
- Minnieland Private Day School #1, 13923 Minnieville Rd
- Minnieville Elementary School, 13639 Greenwood Dr
- Rippon Middle School, 15101 Blackburn Rd
- S & G Restaurant, 339 Potomac Ave
- Sleep Inn, 14080 Shoppers Best Way
- Subway, 5175 Waterway Dr
- Tiziano Italian Restaurant, 16918 Dumfries Rd
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe, 3978 Fettler Park Dr
- Umana's Catering, 6070 Ponhill Dr
- Wegmans Food Market, 14801 Dining Way