Next April, Noodles & Company will open its first location in Woodbridge, on Shoppers Best Way near Potomac Mills Mall. It will be the 25th location in Virginia.
Noodles serves Asian, Mediterranean and American pasta dishes, sandwiches, and salads. It recently added pork to its menu, and the new ingredient appears in the BBQ Mac & Cheese and in the pork sandwich. Customers can also request it as part of a made-to-order meal.
Check out recently opened businesses at Potomac Mills Mall such as The Cheesecake Factory, and at Potomac Town Center, such as Potbelly.
- Carhartt Opens at Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center
- Brighton Collectibles Opens at Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center
- Travinia Italian Kitchen to Open at Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill to Open in November at Potomac Town Center
- J. Jill Opening This Week at Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center
- Chico's Open at Potomac Town Center
- Old Navy Open at Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center
- Sports Zone Elite to Open at Potomac Town Center
- Toby Keith's Restaurant to Open at Potomac Town Center
- Speak Out: Restaurants or Parking Spaces?
- Virginia’s First Bahama Breeze to Open at Potomac Mills
- Cheesecake Factory at Potomac Mills to Open Nov. 7
- Janie and Jack Outlet to Open at Potomac Mills Mall Next Summer
- Potomac Mills Offers Discounts to Holiday Tour Groups
- Bahama Breeze Joins Potomac Mills Mall in Early 2013
Editor's Note: I originally reported that the Noodles location had already opened, after I received a prepared statement to that effect from a Noodles spokesperson. Another representative of the company contacted me after the article's publication to tell me the opening date is April of next year. I apologize for any confusion.