P. F. Chang's China Bistro opened today at 11 a.m. at Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center. The 8,000 square foot new restaurant sits right in the center of the development.
“We are thrilled to bring P.F. Chang’s to Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center and share our signature cuisine with the community,” said Anna Rysavy, Operating Partner for P. F. Chang’s. “It’s an exciting opportunity to be a part of Woodbridge and we are proud of the employment opportunities the restaurant creates. We look forward to welcoming new customers and providing the P. F. Chang’s experience to local diners.”
P. F. Chang's serves modern Chinese food with a hint of Southeast Asian influence, according to a release.
"The menu features a tantalizing array of starters, soups, salads, entrees, noodles, rice, vegetables and desserts," the release stated. "Entrees are priced between $7.95 and $24.95; guests can also enjoy the special 'Chang’s for Two' menu option of a four-course meal for $39.95 (per couple) or sample more than 20 lunch combos under $10. Guests can enjoy a handpicked selection of 42 wines by the glass, an extensive specialty cocktail menu and freshly brewed loose-leaf teas."
P. F. Chang's accepts reservations or walk-in guests. To reserve a table, call 703-986-1133, or visit www.pfchangs.com. P. F. Chang's also offers take-out options. It will be open Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Brixx Wood Fired Pizza Coming to Woodbridge
- Charming Charlie to Come to Potomac Town Center
- Bluberi: Community Focused and Talk of the Town
- Rumors of No P.F. Chang's at Potomac Town Center False
- Board to Hear Planning Presentation on Potomac Town Center
- Update: Additional Potomac Town Center Businesses Opening Late 2012
- Three New Stores to Open in Potomac Town Center
- Leisure Fitness Opens at Potomac Town Center
- Photo of the Day: Construction Continues at Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center
- Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center Nears Completion