Five people were arrested in connection with a stabbing incident on Jan. 9.
The Prince William County Police Department reports that on Jan. 9, 19-year-old Paul Arze had planned to meet up with an unknown woman at the 3200 block of Wyndale Court in Woodbridge.
While walking to the area, Arze encountered an unknown man who was later identified as Samuel Hessenauer. Hessenauer displayed what was believed to be a gun and tried to rob Arze, police report.
The two men got into a tussle, and Arze pulled out a knife and stabbed the victim, according to police. Detectives also identified acquaintances who were also involved in the robbery.
Following an investigation, all the men involved were arrested on Monday:
- Paul Kristopher Arze, 19, of Woodbridge was charged with aggravated malicious wounding.
- Samuel Jared Hessenauer, 19, of Haymarket, was charged with attempted robbery, use of a firearm in commission of a felony, and obstruction of justice.
- Lucas Heyden Dodd, 22, of Haymarket, was charged with conspiracy to commit robbery and obstruction of justice.
- Christian Alexander Barr, 19, of Gainesville, was charged with conspiracy to commit robbery and obstruction of justice.
- Cullen Chase Poynter, 18, of Gainesville was charged with conspiracy to commit robbery and obstruction of justice.
Man, 19, Stabbed in Woodbridge Thursday Night