Release, Prince William County Library:
Are you ready to show the library some love? As we have done for 10 years, the Love My Library program will offer you, our fans, an opportunity to show us how much you love your library by buying us a gift. The campaign kicks off on Sunday, April 13th, which is the beginning of National Library Week, and continues for 4 weeks, through May 11th. Here's how you can participate:
- Choose a book(s), CDs or books on CD from our list
- Print and fill out the donor form and check to the address shown, or drop it by any library.
- The warm feeling you get for helping your library.
- If you bring your form and check in person to one of the libraries, we have a special little gift to thank you for your generous donation.
- The library receives materials we need, and can use our funds for other necessary items.
A "Love My Library" bookplate is placed on the item or items you choose, stating that you are the donor. You can also designate a gift in honor or in memory of someone special, and the bookplate on the item will reflect that designation.Selections range in price, with most items falling in the less-expensive end of the range. All of the titles on the list represent items needed by the library and specially selected for that purpose. So show your library some love by selecting an item from our list and donating from April 13 through May 11. Should you prefer to show your library love in a different way, check out our Amazon Wish List. Clicking on this link will take you to a list of the books and DVDs on our most-wanted list, and you can easily send us a gift via amazon. Questions? Feel free to email Jean Ross with any questions or special requests and thanks.